Immersive Guided Meditation
FLOURISH Immersive Guided Meditation SERVICES
Immersive Guided Meditation is about going within, to that calm, objective space of inner wisdom and clarity – behind all the noisy thoughts and feelings that keep us in an endless loop.
In this style of meditation, the goal is not to empty your thoughts; it’s to help you think clearly.
It all starts with a brief shift of your physiology into a relaxed state.
From this place of optimized brain functioning, you can observe your thoughts and feelings from a calm, safe place of being, and access your inner wisdom to receive clarity, solutions, perspective, inspiration, strength, encouragement, or simply refuel your energy.
Benefits of Immersive Guided Meditation may include:
● Reduced stress & anxiety
● Increased clarity
● Gaining new insights into challenges or stressful situations
● Feeling more calm & balanced
● Increased patience
● Improved sleep
● Improved sense of wellbeing
The Mid-day Reset
Wednesdays from 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm EST – Live session on Zoom and recorded.
This weekly event, led by Jen Liesener, is designed to offer a brief reset during those midday moments when the noise becomes deafening, decisions and to-do’s pile up, and our minds seem to be in overdrive. It’s not surprising in our world today, that many experience a sense of overwhelm, stress, or anxiety. During these crucial times, a reset is not just desirable—it’s essential in order to move productively through the day.
No experience is necessary, you’ll be guided throughout.
During each immersive guided meditation experience, you’ll be guided into deep relaxation, and from a state of optimized brain functioning, you can engage in thoughtful contemplation, to receive insight, guidance, encouragement, inspiration, or simply refuel your energy. This is your oasis for peace and calm – to ground & re-center amidst the chaos.
Following each meditation, you’ll have a few minutes to journal or write down any insights you received before gradually re-entering your daily activity.
- All registrants will receive a Zoom link 60 minutes prior to the session, as well as a link to the recording following each session.
- You do not have to attend the live session to receive the recording. The recording will be available for the following week.
- Listen again as many times as you’d like for the following week. Every time you go within, the experience will be different according to your current experience or situation.